Commercial Line Policies

Commercial, Hired and Non-Owned Policies

If your vehicles are owned by your business, and certificates of liability are required by the businesses you visit, then you will need a commercial auto policy. These policies are also needed when you have employees who drive their own vehicles or your company vehicles as a part of their job. Commercial policies offer coverage for non-owed vehicles, hired vehicles, and company owned vehicles and is the correct policy type to be in if you’re driving involves the delivery of goods.

Call us to discuss your policy, and remember to discuss with your CPA the potential tax advantages of having a commercial auto policy. This coverage extends to any company-owned automobiles (and driver liability). 

Covers liability for employees driving on behalf of the company.

Commercial Property, Apartment Owners and Lessor's Risk Policies

As well as insuring your office lease or building; we also have the ability to cover the wide range and risks and exposures for Apartment building owner's and operators! We have the coverage to protect your liability as an owner who leases out their property!

Metro-West Insurance

Los Angeles Office:

4484 Wilshire Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Torrance Office:

22939 Hawthorne Blvd #101, Torrance, CA 90505


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon